Thursday, November 28

The Mess in Messi's Suit

No disrespect to the world's best footballer and to the club fans! I know very little about football but I know that Lionel Andrés "Leo" Messi is an Argentine footballer who plays as a forward for La Liga club FC Barcelona and the Argentina national team. I goggled it of course-lol. He may be the best in the world but has zero dress sense. Whatever, his fans love him! Behold, the awful suits....


 

I can't even look at this twice! This is probably the worst of his outfits which was donned during an event for Pepsi in China. Who designed this??

 
One word: Awful!

 
 
He posed at the 2013 Balon d'Or Gala in this one-button black silk tuxedo with white polka dots and black satin lapels by Dolce & Gabbana. He looked ok but I wouldn't want to see my man in this-never! 
 
 
 
As a fan, would you rock any of these suits?
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is messi and can do no wrong.even with the bizzare jackets.the man just plays football .thats all he cares about.a cool guy with loud jackets

Anonymous said...

Right!

Unknown said...

Still ok!