Thursday, November 28

QUICKIE: When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Is it too late to say Happy Thursday? well, sorry it's coming late! Ok, I was listening to one of my favourite rappers, Drake --yes, I love rap music :) and this line hit me; "When was the last time you did something for the first time" really? This got me thinking. I wouldn't lie, but I don't even remember the last time I did something for the first time, like my routines are always the same. Is that bad? Would love to read yours, do share.
  


PS: Nominate Jennifer Mairo Akporehe as 2014 CNN hero. Kindly go here  to nominate her and you may quickly check her blog to understand why you need to nominate her. Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the older we get,the more difficult it is to have something you have not done before.what can it be?food?sex?driving?ok i have never smoked hemp and have no plans to.so i ll just keep my old routines.new things get us into trouble at times
onyii

Anonymous said...

cnn heros are people that have gone out of thier ways,spent thier time and money to impove the life of the disadvantaged.whose life has she touched in that way.lets vote for real heros