Sunday, November 24

Confession Of A Shopaholic

I have a problem, and it's called shopping! I am always online shopping (but never purchasing) so I have a lot of "wants". Actually, what I always do is go through the items, add them to my basket, then close the browser afterwards - weird, I know! But anyways, below are the very few items I will love to add to my wish list and probably purchase them when I grow up!-lol.




3.1 Phillip Lim Navy Croc 31 Hour Bag and Sophie Hulme Zip Top Bowler Satchel. I Love these babies!


I am now in desperate want of a high-low dress/skirt.



Stepping into the military zone (the colour that is),  this wedge sneakers is a big trend and a must have.


This is what I call style meets comfort. I'm loving the new ballet flats. My favourite are the cap-toe ones.


What trends are you looking forward to? I am still working on my wardrobe but I am loving coral, pleats, some neon, ballet flats, and floral....okay so that's pretty much everything, but if you have a style blog, I would love to see it! Just leave your site below Please.


4 comments:

Larmie said...

I want them all...If wishes were horses though *sigh*

Anonymous said...

guess we are both in the same ship, just finish shopping into my basket but haven't purchase any!

Anonymous said...

I have been eyeing that black bag since I was 5 #whitelie

Anonymous said...

the things looks lovely.all of them.but what can beat fried plantain and eggs.i prefer that.at least i can afford that.you dont have to worry about internet nor shopping basket
onyii