Monday, November 25

The Best and Worst Dressed at "The Glam Wedding"- My Pick

Last Saturday (23rd November) was indeed an eventful one in Lagos. The talented Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage married her sweetheart Tunji "Tee-Billz" Balogun at The Ark Event Center, with lots of celebrities and well wishers present. I am sure by now you would have seen all the photos, so I wouldn't want to bore you but just show you some of my best and worst dressed.













I hate to do this, but what on earth were they thinking? I am sure something went wrong! Ok, here are the few worst dressed.


 
 
 
Photo Credit : Chp Fotography, Email (chpfotography@gmail.com)
 


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denrele looks like a peacock! WTF is princess wearing,she just dey make fatness tire pesin!kai...that white woman thou!dem force an come,,haha!

Tosyn

Anonymous said...

lmao! I just had to open this blog. @tosyn you are right@ what the hell!!! I guess they forgot them when they were sharing the aso ebi. b-babs

Demilade said...

I will start with the worst dressed list; I agree with all your choices besides Aisha Shaba, the 1st lady in red sequins, there's absolutely nothing wrong with her outfit! However, Omawumi and Princess deserve to be there..Please WTH is Princess wearing and at what age!?
For the best dressed choices, please how is Derenle there? All the ladies in the 2nd half are not best dressed anything, their issues range from ill-fitting outfits, to inappropriate, to waste and cheapening of fabric due to wack style choice (two offences by Fade Ogunro), to ill-fitting bra (Madam on the right, respectively..... in the top half of ladies only Funke Akindele and Lola Okoye should be on this list, Toolz needs to try a different style please as she doesn't have graceful shoulders to show off and I'm personally tired of this 'Hide-my-christian-mother-arms-by-pushing-my-massive-chest-forward' pose she forever strikes, plus sorry to say, but when you zoom in you find she really doesn't have spotless skin to warrant this much show..she's 'shaming' the thick girls community please. The 4th lady is just a waste of space on this list, nothing stylish or stunning, so why is she here please?
Sorry my comment is long and I do not have anything against Toolz, I just wish she'll do better with her pose and choice of clothing styles. #RantOverOkayBye

Anonymous said...

Haha!@demilade,,,u sure took ur time to access them.

Anonymous said...

LOL! @demilade

Anonymous said...

Demiiiiiiiiiiii...hmmmm