Wednesday, October 15

Kate Henshaw, The Horror?

Nollywood actress, Kate Henshaw at their 3-day play performance 'The Wives' stepped out in Ankara pant, a slippers, a casual top and a gele (head tie) with other celebrities. The event held at the Agip Recital Hall of Muson Centre, Onikan on Saturday, 11 October. 

 I saw a couple of pictures online and I kept thinking to myself if this was intentional and why she would do this? But I guess she wore that on purpose to portray 'Angela'-her role in the play. For any reason it may be, I think she took it a little further. I am of an opinion that if you would wear a gele (headtie) with an Ankara pant, you may as well wear a full Ankara attire-like she did in the play. Why would anyone even wear a gele on any Ankara pant?-just asking. When you attend a dressy event like this-particularly a cast in the play- the rules change a little. A shabby dressing is never a good idea.

 I consider her outfit overdone! But-hey this is a costume for the play! I must admit that I love her smile and her makeup isn't taking her natural beauty away but that bag and the slippers is killing me-argh! An 'effortless style' always look classy and approachable. She has a good sense of style in real life. *smiles*


Photocredit:StyleVitae

No comments: