Thursday, December 19

Photos From Pamela Erere Foundation Raising Funds In Dallas For Women and Children In Nigeria

 Jennifer Mairo Aporehe is the founder and President of Pamela Erere Foundation which serves  the needy in the Lagos-Ibadan.Metropolex, including other states like Delta, Edo and around the country,24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The Pamela Erere Foundation has raised over $5000 in cash and kind to help divorced women, single mothers, children from broken homes, children raised by single moms and widows in Nigeria. On Saturday Dec 14, 2013 another charity event was held to raise more funds for the cause. Tens of people were in attendance and it was a blast. With Sponsors like Pei Wei, Ogle School, Bluewave Car Wash, Artistry, Mary Kay, Darren and Chima (singers/songwriters), Sonja’s Bar. Here are the photos from the event.










I wasn't there but I'm sure it was an awesome evening. I'm glad my bbf is doing this. GO GIRL!
 
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok we don hear say u know her,good for u

Anonymous said...

I don't know her and she's on my Facebook page. But something about her shows she's a wannabe. Tens of people came? Didz we can only see 8people. I hope this foundation is real though. Lots are springing up and they do absolutely nothing to help the "people" #nuffsaid. I remain annoymous.

Anonymous said...

Something about her shows that Didz. I read her Facebook post and I know what I am saying. You would take offence coz she's your friend.I don't care but I am stating the fact. Period.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

She's awanna be, Lol

Larmie said...

Y are y'all hating? If you've got sumfin to say to her, y not do that by sending her a message or posting on her facebook wall.
You don't just jugde people based on intuition, wannabe or not, she has helped changed atleast one life! Your arse better remains anonymous!!!

Nkechi Nwabueze said...

whc kin life we dey..i taya 4 ppl oo...Y hate? A lot of people have the wealth and connections to help the less privileged, but they won't even remember there are suffering widows and orphans, not to talk of helping them....wetn go come satisfy mankind now