Thursday, December 5

My Orange Outfit Options

Interestingly, I love bright colours. I think that I have a unique relationship with the orange colour, it's like the new shade of black for me-lol. I have put together some of the similar items I have in my closet for you to see. I hope you get inspired from these looks'


 
 
Get dolled up in a Dorothy Perkins tunic accented by a pair of black Steve Madden sandals, and a black fold over clutch for the first look. Also, bling it up with silver accessories and look chic. I love this look!
 
 
 
For the second look, work a satin orange top with a brown high waist pant accented by a pair of color-block platform sandals for comfort. Highlight your whole look with a Christian Louboutin animal print clutch.



 
 
 
Style a Lipsy high waist midi skirt with an orange short sleeves top and a red elastic belt to accentuate the waist. for the third look. Compliment this printed piece with a beaded statement bag, and a pair of Vintage sunglasses. Subdue this beautiful ensemble with a simple nude lip as the final touch!
 

 
 
It's no secret that colour blocking is ever trending. But do you know which colours to block? According to fashion powerhouses Gucci and Diane von Furstenberg, the only combo to be seen during summer is orange and purple. I do agree, but of course this statement look needs to be worn with some care.




 

For your final look, tone things down just a tad with a Roberto Cavalli printed skirt and a blue cat collar jumper. Keep this look polished and neutral with a classic vintage quilted Chanel handbag and a pair of Orange pumps. For a touch of glamour, accessorize with bronze earring, bracelet and ring.
 
And that’s it! I hope you have a wonderful time today! Which look will you recreate for yourself?
 

No comments: