Thursday, November 21

Michelle Obama's Biggest Fashion Regret

The First Lady of the United State , Michelle Obama is known for her unique style sense. Whether it's a Pricey dress to an affordable outfits, her choices are typically lovely and well-suited for her body type and personality. However, she regretted ever wearing shorts in 2009 on their family vacation to the Grand Canyon.
On Tuesday (19th, November), the first lady was a guest on BET's "106 & Park" and an audience member asked her about her biggest fashion regret. "I am kind of always happy with what I'm wearing, I think," she said. "Sometimes I forget I'm the first lady and I'm running around in shorts. I know the first time we went on a family vacation, I had shorts on getting off of Air Force One and that created a huge stink because people were like, 'She's wearing shorts getting off of Air Force One!' And I thought, 'What? We're on vacation!' It was hot!" She added, "So I've avoided shorts getting off of Air Force one"--aww I think she looked great. This shows how down to earth it. I think she looked great. I do hope we would one day see our first lady in shorts. coughs





She stands out for wearing big chain retailers like H&M, the Gap, and Talbots. Shorts or no shorts, she's a fashion killer and I love her!

Picked from Yahoo news

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She will look like an elephant in it.mtchewwww!