Thursday, November 7

I Die For this Look!!!

I love Kourtney Kardashian's style. She hit the streets of the Big Apple in a $3,950 Saint Laurent Sequined Peter Pan Collar Dress. I totally agree with the rule that if you are going to show legs, cover chest and vice versa.  Her allover sequin dress features a contrast black bow, white poplin peter pan collar and button placket, and short sleeves. I love that she does have pricey pieces ad also affordable clothing, such as H&M, that we can go out and find. She is a ravisher, that's why we lover her.



How would you rock this piece for less? Here is my KK inspired pieces :



Top Snag it Here
Skirt Snag it Here
Main Dress Snag it Here
Shoes Snag it Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No! Thanks

Unknown said...

she looks incredibly chic ..... i love