Monday, November 18

Amazing Tuesday Styling Ideas

Happy Tuesday Everyone! As always, I give you style inspirations but I just couldn't do that yesterday. I truthfully felt inspired but for some reason, my energy dropped! it happens, right. Ok, I am here now to show you some ah-ma-zing styles you can rock to the office or to your business meetings. I decided to choose each look in a skirt, a dress and a pant. Behold, the looks:



First up is a satin bow-tie shirt in pale pink and a high waisted black skirt. A rose gold watch with a leather strap, and a brown tote accentuate this look.

 
This look speaks Elegance and Class. I decided to opt for a blue colour and silver accessories, paired with a large tote for your business meetings!
 
 
A pair of high waisted pant  matched with a satin blouse and a pair of tall sexy heels creates a balance between edgy and feminine. And the Red jacket is your pop of colour!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am new on here and I already love this blog. Keep it coming!!

Anonymous said...

I am new on here and I already love this blog. Keep it coming!!