Sunday, October 20

Nigerian Celebrities Without Makeup

We can't argue that our Nigerian Celebrities look amazing . Here are their photos with no makeup on. Tell me what you think.


Eku Edewor looks like the fresh faced beauty we all know and love.




When it comes to red carpet darling like Rita Dominic, we are not used to seeing the before, just the after. I must admit, she does clean up well.


Fortunately, Genevieve Nnaji has a good facial features which are prominent even on her 'down time'. With a little foundation, she's good to go!

I'm not quite sure what to make of Kate Henshaw's hair. While I love her skin tone, a cool colour of lipstick would go a long way here.

Oh no! There must be a reason why Ini Edo is covering her face. But I still love her though.

Is this bad? well, I think its average. That is to say, Waje looks normal here but there is something off about that! i'm use to seeing her as a caricature of what women are suppose to look like.

Labi Layori is known to be addicted to her artificial lashes. She still looks gorgeous but then, it is amazing what makeup can do!

Damilola Adegbite has a milk and honey skin and doesn't really need much make up to enhance what she was naturally gifted with. It must be nice to wake up like this every morning.

Annie Idibia  has such a pretty smile! She looks younger without a stitch of makeup! Though I would have preferred the picture in its normal colour. 

If you thought that Beverly Osu was gorgeous even without makeup, you were correct. I'm not going to lie. I like her.


Dolapo Oni needs to be transformed! She looks like she's having a nice time here though.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Genevieve...100% . The rest are just manageable. Ini edo and waje na nightmare. Shikenna!

Anonymous said...

Beverly osu I'm running lol.ewa

Anonymous said...

Who made bev a celeb,oh pulezzzz!! Ini edo and waje looks rili terrible!!
Others are just manageable....tosyn!

Larmie said...

I give it to Kate Hensaw...perfecto!!

Anonymous said...

Oh boy!! Make up good oh. See Beverly lips.Hian

Anonymous said...

Nice one here

so_eclectic said...

Nawa ooooo didz...wey my own picz here??????? Abi I no celebrity reach ni?????!!!!!!!!!!!thnk GOD for make upz....

Anonymous said...

Ini edo face is just an apology. Thank God for make up.

Anonymous said...

Hiiiaaann!!!,Ini Edo's face looks lyk she had it all tatooed..... Wonder who told her dat pix is gud enuf 4 public viewing *yuck*. boochy